HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Mind-Body Skills Groups for Health and Wellness – A group process developed by the world renown Psychiatrist Dr. James Gordon, founder of the Center for Mind-Body Medicine in Washington, D.C. Research demonstrates this group process is excellent for PTSD, Stress Reduction, and various diseases such as high blood pressure, diabetes, cancer, depression, fibromyalgia, and many others.
Anger Management and Transformation Program – A hybrid model for anger resolution consisting of mind-body skills and Accelerated Learning Skills. This model is different than traditional anger management programs. Mind-Body Skills and Accelerated Learning Skills combined create more and faster permanent change than traditional programs.
Nutrition, Mindful Eating, and Supplementation for Permanent Weight Loss and Strengthen Immunity and Resistance to Disease – An easy and economical plan to follow and implement consisting of behavior modification, super-foods, and super-nutrients to help you restore, maintain, and sustain good health and your desired weight.
Workshops and Training and Development in Various Topics in Health and Wellness. Check out our “Events” link.
Accelerated Learning is a pedagogy and a philosophy of teaching and learning. With Accelerated Learning, people can learn 4 to 8 times faster than through traditional teaching and learning methods. Accelerated Learning was developed by Dr. Georgi Lozanov and its foundations and methodology are based on neuroscience research. At El Paso Oasis, we provide training and development in this learning approach individually to persons who want to improve their learning abilities or in group format.
The following topics can be taught individually or in workshop format to groups:
- Accelerated Learning Techniques for Students to Improve Performance in School – Learn simple, yet powerful learning strategies to improve self-motivation, concentration, listening, focus, attention, memory, and performance on tests.
- Accelerated Learning Techniques for ADD and ADHD – Parents, teachers, and students learn holistic techniques to improve attention, concentration, and focus in the classroom or while performing other tasks.
- Accelerated Learning for Teachers: Integrating Accelerated Learning in the Classroom – Teachers learn techniques to improve student motivation to learn and to help them develop their learning abilities.
Accelerated Learning for Improving Performance and Faster Achievement of Goals
- Accelerated Learning for Improving Performance on Tests
- How to Increase Creativity and Invention Skills
- Increase Your Intelligence (IQ) with Image Streaming.
- Career Selection and Development
- Learning to Learn Skills